Sunday, February 22, 2009

Planning a Trip Continues - Paying in Advance


Since I reported last week, that I had purchased my first airline ticket in 8-years, I have been actively planning. I have decided that the Thrifty thing would be to avoid using the Grey Line Tours. Instead I will purchase day passes and ride the subway. I have already purchased my ferry tickets to Ellis and Liberty Islands, so that I can see the Statue of Liberty. I have also purchased tickets to the FDR museum and home in Hyde Park, NY. Not only that but my hotel room in Brooklyn, NY is already funded.

I have also looked at getting tickets to the Empire State Building, but they are $20.45 and so I have not made those reservations. If you are in the New York area and know of free things to see, I would be interested in learning of those. I am also considering checking out the Brooklyn Bridge, it is my understanding it has a great view of the city skyline and Lady Liberty.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment