Saturday, February 28, 2009

BREAKING NEWS: Kathleen Sebelius

ABC News is reporting,
An administration official tells ABC News that this evening, President Obama asked Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius to serve as his Secretary of Health and Human Services, and she accepted.

The President will formally announce the nomination on Monday afternoon at the White House.

OK, this wouldn't be DebtFree4ever.NET if I didn't add commentary. Heck, even my old political blog was done in much the same format. Even though, this is political in nature, my post is my financial. As you would expect from this particular blog.

In December, she said that she had removed herself from consideration from a Cabinet job, citing Kansas' budget problems that needed her attention. But, now it is February and Senator Tom Daschle is out as the Secretary. So once again, the Governor who could never come up with her own plans, but certainly could veto everything else, is said to be going to Washington. She even vetoed the legislatures approval of a private industry coming to my great state and creating jobs.

So with that, I wish her well. Perhaps her Lt. Gov. Mark Parkinson will sign this years bill, to bring those jobs to Kansas.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment