Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Pancake Day Everyone!


When I arrived at the local IHOP, the parking lot was packed. However, when I entered the line was shorter then it is on other occasions (last time was my 40th birthday - July 13, 2009) that I eat at this location. There was still a number of open tables. I was a little surprised, but then again I wasn't. I mean, unlike, the free Grand Slam Day at Denney's, this promotion is going until 10 PM tonight. Which means the customers aren't as pressed with time constraints. Then again, Denney's had two locations locally and IHOP only has the one location.

I arrived about 7:20 AM and I was leaving about 7:50 AM. The pancakes, as usual, was awesome. Normally, when I come, I get the hash browns, eggs and bacon (or sausage) to. However, today I am going the frugal route. The free pancakes and water.





---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment