Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rumor Mill: McCains First choice For #2 Says No!


It has come to my attention that Senator McCain wants former Pennsylvania Governor and Homeland Security Director Tom Ridge to be his running mate. However, according to sources close to Ridge, he is not interested in the number 2 spot. According to those sources (and the Moderate Voice Blog), Ridge wants to spend more time with his family. He is not interested in the riggers of a campaign.

So, we here at KevinsView.com will continue to keep an ear to the ground and will post bout the nominee, as soon as we hear something.
- Kevin Surbaugh


---
And that's my view, what's yours?


------------------------------------
Is your name Kevin? Do you like to write? Do you have a passion for politics? Would you like a place to share your thoughts? If the answer is yes, please email me, and let me know of your interest. I would like to make this a group blog and am seeking volunteers to blog with me.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious. What traits does McCain have that are close to the heart of Jesus (besides the abortion/gay marriage jive). Poverty? Disease? Peace? He says he's pro-life but supports war and death penalties. I don't get it.

    PS The VP is the Alaskan governor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joyce, my computer crashed last night, and I just uploaded the story once, I was able to get back online. You can see the story about Palin now.

    I think you hit the nail on the head, neither candidate is good 100% of the time...McCain has the moral issues, while Obama is better on the social issues. The question as Christians, what issues are the most important to us.

    The biggest problem I have with welfare is instead of a hand up, it tends to be here you can't take care of yourself, let us tax care of you.

    Also, with the Death penalty even Christians disagree on that issue. There are scriptures that say "Do not kill," but there is also scripture that says if someone murders and then runs to God's altar, take him away and put him to death.

    ReplyDelete