Monday, August 18, 2008

Changes to be made

I have increasingly been very busy. As many of you know, I started working more hours in May. In July, I went from salaried back to hourly. Working the same number of hours, but getting paid for every one of them.

The problem, with working more hours, is that I have less time for blogging. As the author of several blogs, it has become increasingly difficult to keep up with all those blogs. As a result, I will be eliminating or stepping back from most of them to focus more times on this particular blog.

It is my hope, to be able to return to a mix of thoughts on methods to get debt free (and other personal finance issues) while also discussing my own personal struggles that some of my readers like to read.

I need to be able to make that daily post, and finding a way to do that, and still keep up my 55 hour work week (that I love) is important to me. So, stay tuned as I work to rebuild what I have built with this blog.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! My blogging tends to become infrequent when I'm tied up with work and commitments. Just be happy you're not working a 70 hour work week.

    ReplyDelete