Friday, August 29, 2008

Free College Game Was Awesome



This week, I received free tickets to home opener of the Washburn University football game. I am not a big football fan, but as an Alum of Washburn, I thought it would be great to go. Unfortunately my female friend was unable to go to the unusual Thursday night game, and all my guy friends already had other activities for the evening.

I would like to thank American Family Insurance and WIBW 580 for the tickets. The game was an awesome game. I left at half time after watching a terrific 1st quarter and OK 2nd quarter. The score, when I left was 27-3, with 21 of the points being scored in the first quarter.


I left at half, not because of thunderstorm that was rolling, but rather because of my political fascination, and desire to see Obama's speech. Next week, I will also be focused on McCain, but tonight I wanted to see what the Democratic nominee had to say.

Getting free tickets is a great way to enjoy some great events and still stay within the budget. Oh and by the way, the game was called because of lightening late in the forth quarter, still with a score 0f 27-3, so I didn't miss anything after I left.
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

No comments:

Post a Comment