Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's HOT in Topeka



Yep, that title and the above video pretty much summarizes the past few days temperatures. Saturday, Sunday and yesterday (Monday) it was around 100, with the heat index even hotter. Days, like these makes me dream even more for the day I can afford to purchase that central air unit and have it installed. Hopefully, within the next year. Still though, I want to get rid of my debts. The car needs to be paid off. As well as the IRS, and the Fingerhut debt that is now on the 0% interest balance transfer card.

I am planning to have all these debts, except the car, paid off by the end of the year. Then again, I am hopeful, that I might even have the car paid off to. Only time will see, but I believe it is quite possible to get the other $4,000 paid off in the next 4 or 5 months. I encourage all readers to stay tuned and keep reading and see if I make my goals. I also encourage each and every reader to provide your encouragement and suggestions.

On another note, I have noticed in the last 2-3 months as my income increased (as well as the number of hours) that I have been purchasing more fast food. Something that isn't really that Thrifty. Something, I need to keep in balance. Yesterday, I bought a peanut buster parfait. Saturday, I had a sandwich from Schlotzsky's, Sunday, it was a dinner from the frozen food case at work.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

No comments:

Post a Comment