Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Giving Blood For a Free Car Wash

This morning, I went downtown to give blood. The reason, was to get a free car wash, at the premier auto detailer here in Topeka. I really wasn't interested in the t-shirt that was also being given away.

Well, anyway when I got there, everything was going well. That is until they seen all the neurofibromas (from my neurofibromatosis) on my arms. It was the first time that I had ever heard that neurofibromatosis could prevent someone from giving blood. I suppose if they didn't know what it was, then I guess that would be cause for concern.

Still, though I was able to get my FREE car wash certificate for a FULL service wash.
Full service includes an Exterior Wash, Wiping Off Dash, Emptying Ashtrays, Vacuuming Seats, Vacuuming Floor & Mats, Cleaning Windows.
Of course I have upholstery that I can't seem to get cleaned, but that would be extra. How much extra, I am not sure. Probably still won't be able to get them cleaned at this time. However, it would be nice to at least get a quote, when I use my free car wash.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

No comments:

Post a Comment