Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Carnival of Money Stories

The Carnival of Money Stories has chosen and linked to one of my posts from last week. Stating,
The Prince of Thrift updates us on his 401k and debt reduction progress.
Other links that I enjoyed in the Carnival included:

  • Ashley at Wide Open Wallet shares her personal finance history as part of the PF Bloggers Group Writing Project.
    What a unique idea. I may have to see about joining the group, or in the least write up my own history.


  • Finally, Cash Money Life shows why it’s important not to underestimate the little things- even the nickels and dimes.

  • In this article, Patrick offers up some very good advice on why savings is very important.


    ---
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

    Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment