Thursday, July 17, 2008

Catching Up

A couple of carnivals that escaped my attention, has been discovered. On July 4th and 5th, articles that I wrote appeared in two carnivals.

Kevin Surbaugh presents Retirement and Financial Independence posted at Becoming & Staying Debt Free, saying, “I’ve been thinking a lot about retirement lately. Now that I’ve repaid my debt, now that I’ve begun to save money, I’m curious how much a person actually needs in order to retire.”
- The Skilled Investor


- and -


Kevin at Becoming & Staying Debt Free, just paid off his mortgage, and is now working on reducing his remaining debt! Read his article, “And That Mortgage is Gone!”; Kevin is Mortgage Free!, for the story. Very inspiring!
- Military Finance Network



This past Monday, I mowed the lawn and got caught up with that after 3 weeks. With only one day off from work, it is sometimes difficult to actually mow. Especially, when it rains on that day. This next week, my day off will be changing, so hopefully, it will be a better day to mow.

I can actually see my desktop for the first time in months. Question is, can I keep it cleared?
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

1 comment:

  1. good for you on getting your mortgage paid off, but good God, GET a FREAKING life!

    ReplyDelete