Sunday, April 1, 2012

Michael Landon Jr Among Award Winners Announced at the Attic Film Fest

This weekend was the 5th annual Attic Film Fest (TAFF) in Austin, Texas. An Independent Christian film festival held each spring. this was the first year my wife and I attended and I must say it was a blast. If you didn't attend this year, you should make plans to attend next year. Tickets were only $5 for a one-day pass or $7 for both days.


The winners included:
  1. TAFF Family Award - Rogue Saints 
  2. Rising Star of Bethlehem (Best young filmmaker/performer) -Tie- Stephen Byrum – The Victor/Joe Henline – The Forgotten Martyr: Lady Jane Grey
  3. Best Film - Promised Land
  4. Best Director - Michael Landon, Jr - Journey to Jamaa
  5. Best Documentary - Promised land
  6. Best Feature - Reconciliation
  7. Best Cinematography - A Call to India
  8. TAFFY Award (Best film that depicts the Gospel) - Cabernet
  9. Great Commission Award (Film that best tells of the Great Commission) - A Call to India
  10. Best Technical Achievement - Journey to Jamaa
  11. Best screen Play - The Man Who Never Cried
  12. Best Performance - Keir O’Donnell – The Man Who Never Cried
  13. Best Editing - Awakening
  14. Best Short - Journey to Jamaa
  15. Audience Favorite - Promised Land

Change For A Dollar which was among the movies appearing at TAFF. My wife and I were unable to see that particular film, but we hope to see it on DVD today. 

--- go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think. follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment