Friday, March 30, 2012

The Grand Vision

I thought today I should tell you all the vision that I believe the Lord God has laid upon my heart. There are three business here in Austin, near the wife's and my apartment that it involves. The first two are business that the wife and I are praying God will shut down.
  1. One is an xxx theater that I believe God wants me to turn into a Christian Conference Center.
  2. Please pray that the Lord shuts this despicable place down and that He provides a way for this ministry to acquire the building for His glory.
  3. the next is a strip club that I believe God wants me to turn into a Christian Events Center.
  4. Please pray that the Lord shuts this despicable place down and that He provides a way for this ministry to acquire the building for His glory.
  5. Finally the third business is a hotel, that I believe God wants to takeover and turn into a Christian owned/operated Hotel.
  6. Not only would this provide a home for the wife and I, it would provide a steady source of revenue for the family as well as the ministry.

Please keep this grand vision in your prayers. Thank you.

--- go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think. follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment