Thursday, March 1, 2012

Microsoft Upgrades

I haven't even got my first Windows 7 or Vista computer (still using XP) and now I see an announcement that Microsoft is releasing Windows 8. Geez, I guess I am way behind in times now.
According to the article in the Kansas City Times that I read this morning:
On Wednesday, Microsoft showed off the newest version of the company’s operating system, called Windows 8.

Windows 8 is the biggest redesign of the company’s software since Windows 95, said Steve Sinofsky, the president of Windows, who introduced the new operating system at a swanky, poolside event during the Mobile World Congress


- Kansas City Star

The post continued by saying that Windows 8 was a generational change.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment