Friday, April 13, 2012

DOCUMENTARIES PLEASE

I appreciate the guest post, Jewel Rodgers

I absolutely love Netflix. Ever since we logged onto Clear-Internet.com and got a quicker internet speed, I have been adding things to my queue like crazy. I think that my favorite thing about Netflix is all the documentaries that they have available to watch. I love to learn. I remember as a kid when I saw the big clunky television cart wheeled into the classroom with the old school VHS player, I would get so excited! I also remember recalling a lot of the facts that I learned by watching educational programs on TV. Now, its no different. I like to learn by watching documentaries. They have a lot of great ones that were produced by the History Channel. I have watched everything from the History of the Salem Witch Trials to the documentary on the election of our President, Barack Obama. There is something for everyone on Netflix. It is really some of the best money that I spend every month and it is really not that much at all!

----------
My name is Kevin, and that's what I think. What do you think? Agree? Disagree?

follow us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment