Saturday, April 7, 2012

Cutting Your Own Hair - the How To

Over the years, I have talked about cutting my hair. Well now you can see most of my process, in this youtube video. If cash is tight or if you are survivalist mode, you may have to rely on this method to cut your hair. It can be done and still look decent. So save your money, avoid the barber shop and do what this guy does; cut your own hair. These military style crew cuts are easy to maintain and easy on the wallet when you do them yourself. For one you use a lot less shampoo to clean your hair, and you don't need a comb to take care of it everyday.

After the video was turned off the Prince did use a pair of scissors to trim a few spots that needed extra work. Some with the help of his wife.






---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment