Friday, October 2, 2009

Get An Easy 150 Free American Airlines Miles

Hey, I just found this link to get an easy 150 American (AA) frequent flier miles. Do use American Airlines? You can get 150 free frequent flier miles from American Airlines just by watching a two-minute video for Bose headphones.

This is great way to reset the expiration date of miles if you don’t fly frequently. Currently, AA miles expire after 18 months of non-activity. So any way you can create activity is great, because it will extend the life of those miles. Not to mention, you will be that much closer to a free flight, by building your mileage balance (for free this time).

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
-----

follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment