Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wedding Dress

My fiance and I are committed to paying cash for our entire wedding. I have already mentioned looking at the possibility of putting a tux on layaway to make this happen. Yesterday, she and I went and looked wedding dresses at the Salvation Army Thrift Shop. One of the three was beautiful and would really need to altered a lot to fit her (as any dress we looked at would). The problem is the store was selling any one of the dresses for $200. Even the crummiest one that looks like it has a stain on it. On the other hand a new dress at David's Bridal start at $249. Would buying a used one for almost the same price as a new one, really be economical? Besides, the alterations for her should be included, if we went the new route. Still though, there might be someplace to find a used one much cheaper then those at the Salvation Army Thrift Shop.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
-----

follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment