Monday, October 19, 2009

More Wedding Thoughts - Tux and Dress

The other day, my fiance and I went to Mens Warehouse to look at
Tuxedos. We actually found one that was only $199. However, that was just for the suit. The shirt and vest are extra. Since we had decided red, black and white would be the wedding colors, we briefly looked at the ties, which are also extra, but decided since we both liked a full tie rather then a bow tie, that we really didn't need a tie. Especially, since I already own a solid red tie. The nice thing is they do offer a layaway option. So, Tuesday, after I pay my regular bills, I think I may go back out and start the layaway process. Which is 20% down now, and the rest paid off in the next 60 days. That will also give me something to those occasional formal dinners that I get invitations to.

As for the wedding dress, we are not sure where or what to do there. We heard about a giveaway in Florida for brides like her that are unemployed. However, neither of us live in Florida or anywhere close. So that doesn't seem to be an option. Though, it would be nice, that option seems to be only a pipe dream.


Currently though, we have $1.44 saved up for the wedding and honeymoon. Our plans are for a simple wedding, without anything to extravagant. In fact, the planned honeymoon destination, would cost more then the planed wedding.





Current Weddings Savings: $1.44
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
-----

follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment