Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bathroom Repairs

For some time, my bathroom has needed a bunch of repairs. Keeping to my goal of paying for cash (including my wedding), I went to Lowe's to look for a new toilet last Wednesday. My fiance and I found one that was clearance for $46, however when we got to the register with the toilet, lid and wax ring, the toilet rang up for $29. Not only that the lid rang up as on sale for $1.88 off to. So over all, I got the entire toilet set for less then the marked toilet price on the shelf (including tax).

I also had a tub faucet that no longer diverted the water to the shower head like it was suppose to. So today, I went out and bought a replacement faucet for $16, while there I also bought the two additional pieces to install on the shower arm, so that a hand-held could be used by the fiance. Preparing for when she actually moves into this house. All in all I spent an additional $57 cash today to get the bathroom closer to completion. I still need to paint, tile and put in new vinyl flooring. Thankfully the bathroom is getting closer to being done. All with cash.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
-----

follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment