Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Prince's Life Update - the Good, Bad & Ugly

The Good

  • I was the 100th caller, to a local radio station, and won a pair of tickets to see "Conway Twitty the Musical." The performance will be the night before I fly out to New York. Now I just need to find a date to go with me.

  • I was able to secure an interview, while I am in New York. You can look for this interview to appear on the blog, on or around April 16. If you have any questions, that you would like me to ask these people involved in finance, please submit them to me via Facebook, Twitter or email.

  • April is National Financial Literacy Month...Seems like a great month to learn about financial Literacy.

    The Bad

  • I had planed to go on one of the tours of the Federal Reserve of New York, when I am there. Unfortunately, I was unable to secure a spot, even for just myself. The only tour time they had still open, in all of April was the Friday before I arrive at 9:30 AM. Which really sucks, but what can I do?


    The Ugly

  • Got my taxes back from the preparer. The good news, is that the Feds owe me $274 (which will be applied to my IRS tax bill). The ugly news, is that I once again owe the state of Kansas, even though I moved my deductions from 1 to 0 last year. This year, I owe the state a total of $47.


    ---
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now.
    -----
    follow me on Twitter



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment