Friday, April 10, 2009

Coming To An End

So as I near the end of the month of eating nothing but what I have in my cupboards and freezer, I still have plenty to continue the project. Perhaps, I should continue the project after I return and until my trip to Spokane in late May. Glad I'm not footing the bill for that trip.

Sunday, I leave out for New York, for a few days. While there I will finally get an up close view of the Statue of Liberty, Trump Plaza, Empire State Building, Ground Zero and much more. All the big items like the attractions and hotel have been prepaid. So all I will have to pay for is food and any souvenirs. The souvenirs will be kept to a minimum, but I certainly will purchase a couple.

In New York, I even had three people of interest agree to sit down for a group interview, while I am there. Follow me on Twitter or Facebook and I will keep my status updated via my cell phone. Perhaps, you may even see me on TV (in the background at least), but we shall see.
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.
-----
follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment