Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My FICO is on the Rise

Today, I logged on to the WaMu site, to check my information. For the first time, since I rolled my Fingergut debt over to WaMu's 0% transfer offer, my credit profile was available. As many of you know, I don't get to worked up about my FICO score. I have even called those that do "worshiping at the altar of the FICO." Since, I don't plan to borrow ever again, what do I need to worry about it for. However, I have talked about it, and the last time I did my FICO then was at 612. That was before the mortgage and old WaMu card was paid off. Well today, when I logged in, my FICO, according to their credit profile was 630. I am still below the national average of 678, but I am certainly out of the poor credit range.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

No comments:

Post a Comment