Friday, September 26, 2008

Digital Converter Isn't Saving Money Like It's Suppose To

The other day, I mentioned that I was having problems with my digital converter box and rabbit ears. In case you missed it, the problem is this. There are 4 stations in Topeka and the digital converter can only find two of them PBS (11.1, 11.2 & 11.3) and NBC (27.1 & 27.2). I cannot seem to bring in CBS and ABC, both of which are located physically closer to me then the NBC station. In actuality, the 27.2 station is really CW, but it is owned by the local NBC affiliate. There is also a local FOX affiliate, that is currently owned by yet another company that I am not pulling in either.

A friend of mine, on the east side of town is able to get everything except the ABC and FOX affiliates. Digitally, he can get seven channels to my 5 and the ABC affiliate he can't pull in digitally, he was able to get analog with only the rabbit ears.

Not sure, what to do to fix this problem. I would love to disconnect the cable and just have the the local channels through the digital converter. Anybody have any ideas? How can I correct this problem? I want to save additional funds, but must get at least the local ABC, CBS, NBC and PBS affiliates.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

2 comments: