Sunday, April 15, 2007

SPONSOR: Cheaper Than Hotels


Have you ever dreamed of traveling to the United Kingdom? If you are like most people you have. The next thing to do is to book your flight, then it is time to find a hotel. I being pretty frugal, like to find the cheapest place I can, without giving up to much style. Another words, I don't want something like a Days Inn. No, I want something more like an Embassy Suites or a Bed and Breakfast. So where do I turn, when looking for hotels in the Great Britain? Well CheaperThanHotels.com of course.

The online place to book hotels in the British Isles. Whether it be my favorite British destination of Geurnsey and Sark. If so you will need to find hotels in Guernsey. If you have never heard of these two islands in the English Channel, you need to see the photos and articles on my travel blog, from the two trips I took there in 1997 and 2001. Very beautiful country and the area that the author Victor Hugo spent his days in exile from France.

In addition, you can find hotels in more popular destinations as well. Like the city I still want to see, London. So I look up hotels in London. Where I would like to see so many places like Big Ben and Buckingham Palace.

Or maybe, you want to visit Manchester, and if so you will need to find hotels in Manchester. No mater, where it is in the British Isles (even if it is the Isle of Man), they have hotels for you, myself and anyone else traveling on a budget. So if you are looking to travel to the U. K. (or maybe you already live there and are looking to travel on holiday or business to another city), take a look at Cheaper Then Hotls website.

No comments:

Post a Comment