Monday, April 2, 2007

Budget - April 2007

It's time, once again, to make my monthly budget. Last month, I made some divergences, that cost me. This month, however, I plan to stick to my budget. The pay raise that was promised everyone in March, did not materialize. Corporate is now promising that they will appear in our checks in April. However, I will write my budget, based on estimated income that is based on my current wage.

I did get my paper work from Peoples Telecom, LLC on March 17, so I now have all my tax papers together and now have them at the tax preparer. (This is probably the last time I use her. A friend, who has dual accounting and business degrees has said he would help me next time. He would have this time, if I hadn't already had turned over the paperwork.) In addition, I received my tax distribution/dividend check from Peoples Telecom, which is now in my Insurance/Tax/Emergency Savings account, and will help pay the preparers fee.


Gas Service.........$60
Electricity ........$75
Cable/Internet......$95
Water...............$40
Groceries...........$30
Home Improvement....$75
Car Loan...........$400
Gasoline............$50
Fingerhut...........$50
Credit Card.........$100
Blow................$10
Dining Out..........$00
Clothing............$00
Savings (Travel)....$00
Emergency Fund.....$100
Toiletries..........$10
----------------------
Total..............$1100

1 comment:

  1. Got a question--is your mortgage paid off? Or do you not have a mortgage/rent payment?

    You are able to keep your expenses very low.

    $30 for an entire month of groceries? You must be very skinny: )

    Hope you get your raise this month.

    ReplyDelete