Monday, December 5, 2011

Fully realizing my Christmas decorations vision

Guest post written by Joan Hall

Sometimes it can be a little tough to come up with ways to decorate for the holidays when you decided that you want to start over from scratch. That's how I was feeling this year so I threw out my old Christmas decorations, or at least the ones that didn't have any sentimental value, and have decided to come up with some new, cute and exciting ones.

As I was looking online to see if I could find some ideas about how to make my own fun Christmas decorations, I ran across some info on Sears Chicago and after I looked through it some I decided to use it to redo our roofing.

I did find some pretty good ideas about how to make some Christmas decorations. I'm a pretty good sewer so I was able to find some stuff that's within in my skill level. I want the things to look homemade, but in a very nice way and I think that I found some good tutorials that will be just what I want.




----------
My name is Kevin, and that's what I think. What do you think? Agree? Disagree?

follow us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment