Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fighting all the time

Guest post by Derick Craig

I try not to fight with my siblings, I really do, but they’re all just such know it alls sometimes I really feel like I can’t help it. My sister, for example, is really ridiculously controlling and she wants to have her hand in everything from my http://www.cannonsatellite.com/ channels to what I feed my kids to how late I stay out at night. I can only imagine families like the ones I see on TV that don’t argue with each other but you know, that’s just not my reality. I don’t know what it would be like to have a whole day go by without any aggravation with my relatives. I think it’s just because we’re just so close and that we’re Italian, too, so we’ve all got fiery tempers and a lot of issues to deal with outside of our dynamic. I love my family so much but at the end of the day I’m just tired of fighting – I wish we could all figure out how to get along with each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment