Saturday, December 31, 2011

Coupons Tomorrow

As I become more interested in using coupons, I move more toward wanting to buy the Sunday paper. However, what coupons will be in that Sunday paper? There is a website that helps with that. I have learned there are three (3) different coupon inserts and that depending on your area and paper determine what coupons and the values that you will see.
After see a commercial last night for Finish Quantum powerballs (and/or gelpacs) with a message at the end to check your Sunday paper, I began to wonder if there was a place online that shared a preview of what would be in Sunday's website. Boy was I right, there are at least two that I found.

Word is this Sunday (New Years Day) will be double the coupons since there were no coupons last week, because of the Christmas holiday. There are never coupons in the paper for Christmas Sunday, Easter Sunday, 4th of July Sunday, etc). So this is the Sunday to definitely purchase that paper and get your stack of coupons.
  1. Southern Savers

  2. Sunday Coupon Preview

    Another site that is pretty good, but doesn't really list the upcoming coupons is:
  3. Coupon Chat
--- go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think. follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment