Saturday, December 10, 2011

Free Box of Kleenex

Hey everyone cold and flu season is here. Because of that Kleenex is giving away free packages of their facial tissues.. You can request one for yourself and send on to a friend. That is two free boxes of Kleenex. You do need to create an account to access the free samples page. This is a real simple freebie that I for one can't wait to get. I mean who can beat free right, and what a great way to save money on that already tight budget.

If you don't have an Kleenex account click on the "Create one here" link at the bottom of the Sign In page. Once you have created your account you will have access to the freebie.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment