Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Trying to Not Worry

by Kevin Surbaugh

This is going to be one rough month. I got the horn replaced ($7). The guy at church wouldn't accept any money. What a blessing. Rent will be higher Sept 1, 2011 and we have to find someplace that the cats and us can stay so that the management can come in and resurface the bathtub. The fumes for that job are so potent we can't be in here while they are doing it. It also means we need to vacate for 8-12 hours after they finish so that the fumes can dissipate before we reenter.
Not sure where those funds(since the emergency fund is depleted again) are going to come from, but I know God will provide. In past years I would of relied on sponsors to get me through, but there is fewer of those since I tightened who will be allowed to sponsor this blog (ministry). Need a good $800 to cover both rent and the cost of the night in a pet friendly hotel. Please keep this and all the requests on the prayer page in your prayers. Thank you for your prayers.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment