Saturday, August 13, 2011

Receiving Free Deserts for my Aniversary

 by Kevin Surbaugh

This month we are collecting donations for Muscular Dystrophy at work. So far I have won the daily prize 3 times for collecting the most donations for each day.

I have won:
2 free Chick-fil-a shakes
1 free small cup of Amy's Ice cream

These will come in very handy during my wife's and mines anniversary celebration come the weekend of the 20th, 21st and 22nd. So next Saturday we will stop by Chick-fil-a for the free shakes and perhaps Sunday (the day of our anniversary) we will make it by Amy's for the best ice cream in Texas.

Thank you Jesus for these free deserts they are a true blessing.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment