Monday, August 8, 2011

Freebie: Toliet Paper Roll Cover

Get a free Toilet Paper Roll Cover for your bathroom complements of Cottonelle. This freebie has a national television advertisement helping promote it. Cottonelle is a Kleenex product and the toilet paper is soft yet sturdy. You need a UPC code to be able to get these free samples. So, if you don't have one you can use: UPC: 3600013396 to get your holder.
authors note: I had trouble opening the page in my Mozilla Firefox so I had to use Internet Explorer to actually open this particular page and fill out the form. Google Chrome was hit and miss. Before I went to IE it wouldn't open it, after I finished IE I tried it again and Chrome opened the page no problem.
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment