Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Evolution 2011 Debt Relief Conference

by Kevin Surbaugh 

I recently learned about Evolution 2011 Debt Relief Conference.. A conference for people interested in Debt Relief. I thought "Wow! This would be really cool to check out." Then I seen the price.
$1,199 Per Attendee INCLUDES Hotel Accomodations and Conference Meals Compliments of MSTARS and USOBA
And if I wanted to go as an exhibitor.
$3,750 Per Exhibitor $4,000 Includes Room Includes Two(2) Conference Passes Plus Exhibitor Package – Email Us For Details!
As much as I would love to go this conference (and see Las Vegas to, there is absolutely no way under the sun. The cost is to prohibitive this year. Besides the price above I would have to find transportation costs for this event happening August 21-23, 2011. Perhaps if I had more then 1-2 weeks notice (like a year) I could have made it happen, but not on this short of notice. I know there other conferences that aren't so expensive for debt topics and for blogging in general. I just need to learn about them. The schedule for this conference is below.
Day 1 Schedule

Michael Kerr - UDMSA Current and Future Movements Michael Citron - Lowering Your CPA, Increasing Revenue and Adding Credit Services to Your Business Offerings. Scott Johnson - Reducing Operating Cost, Driving Revenue, Decreasing Inefficiencies Mike Mallow - Mike Thurman of Loeb&Loeb - The Carlsen Decision "Am I a Prorater?" The Supreme Court Rules. Tim Wilkins - Canada: The Great Lead Rush of 2011. David Gelinas - Capture More Clients - Secrets Revealed. Eddie Reeves - Turning the PR Tide. Plan for Building Your Business PR. Ken Gaub - Success Secrets to Building a "GREAT" Business. Roger Knauf - Creating Creditor Relationships and Making Them Work. Secrets and Tips. Linda Remsberg Jenna Keehnen Matt Hearn - Making a Way and Leading The Battle. NETWORKING DINNER and EXHIBITOR SPONSORED RECEPTION!

Day 2 Schedule

Stephanie Rosenthal - FTC: The TSR Rule Findings and Enforcement Actions. "How To Comply" Leslie Pettijohn - Texas Commissioner of The Office of The Consumer Credit Commision: New TX Law Affecting Debt Relief Companies California Senator Ted Lieu: Senate Bill 708: "How Does it Affect Debt Relief Firms?" Asher Mellul - Spotlight on the Tax Resolution Industry - Adding Tax Res to Your Debt Relief Offerings Mark Guimond - National Policy Group: FTC, CFPB, TSR, IRS, DMP & ETC: Deciphering Trends in the Alphabet Soup of Legislation and Regulation Anthony Mangienelo: "When Worlds Collide! What Happens When Consumer Debt Distress Collides With The Business End Of The Debt-Relief Industry".

SPECIAL GUEST:

MICHAEL TASNER, CMO of Guerilla Marketing, Author of Marketing in the Moment: Teaching YOU How to Increase Your Outreach and Find Your Clients. Congressman Hansen Clarke - Tentative - We MUST Reduce Consumer's Debt!
Over-all the conference looks like one that would have been great to attend, but is just way out of my budget. Especially when you consider traveling with my wife. Sorry, but we are now a packaged deal. The Bible says, "and the two shall become one." As such when it comes to traveling the two of us will be together. Besides the 21st is our Anniversary and I don't need to be attending/working a conference during what should be "our time." ---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment