Sunday, April 4, 2010

Yard Sale This Past Weekend

This past weekend, I along with my fiance held a yard sale. Despite the rain Friday morning we did pretty well. In-fact we did better then we had done in any previous yard sale. Although, I didn't get my roll-top desk, office desk or air hockey table sold, it went pretty well.

We sold a lot of items, even though we will have to have another sale between now and August to try and get rid of the rest. Without counting the coins (which we will run through the credit unions coin counter), we garnered an additional $204. Subtract the $60 we spent for food (mostly Easter Dinner today), we still garnered $144 to help pay for the wedding. That amount will more then cover the $75 for the invitations that we will be placing the order for this week. Of course there will be other wedding items to pay for to, so we will continue saving for them. All at the same time, as we pay off debts.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


Donations are always welcomed (via paypal).
-----

follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment