Thursday, April 29, 2010

Where Can I Cut Expenses?

I have been considering ways to cut expenses. One of the things I was considering was the security area light I pay extra for on my electric bill. The charge only amounts to about an extra $10 a month but that could be an extra $10 towards my wedding, honeymoon and moving expenses.

The idea behind the light is provide lighting to help ward off crime. Yet, does it really work. My previous vehicle (a truck) was broke into, while parked under said light. All it did was allow the criminals to see what they were doing better. Then again, how may other criminal acts were warded off because of it? We may never know.

So is it really necessary? Should I eliminate this expense? Is there other expenses in utilities or monthly bills that can be eliminated?

--- go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
Donations are always welcomed (via paypal).
-----
follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment