Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sidebar Updates

This morning, I took a few minutes to finally get my sidebar updated. As you can see my retirement savings has grown significantly since I had last updated it. In addition, I updated the physical therapy debt and brought that to a remaining balance of zero ($0). The one thing in the sidebar I didn't update yet, is the IRS debt, as I have not received my letter yet telling me what my new balance is after this years tax refund. I do however, expect I will receive that within the next week or so.

Finally, while I was updating this information, I also updated the information contained within the NetworthIQ button in the same sidebar.


--- go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
Donations are always welcomed (via paypal).
-----
follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment