Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thank You, You Stupid Idiots





Today, I take my car to the body shop to be painted. Someone, sometime and someplace decided to dump something (paint thinner, stripper, etc) on the back end of my car that ate away the paint (luckily the the primer was left). Not only that, it ate into the plastic taillights and bumper. I received a check from the insurance company for $1200 (after the $500) deductible.
However, I am only having the metal parts repainted and calling it good. That means the rest of the money will be applied to my car loan. The cost of this portion is $552. So, I would like to say thank you to the vandals for this wonderful $550 bill.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers,
and More!








2 comments:

  1. Good thing for seeing the silver lining! Thanks for being a follower of my blog! -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have to file a police report?

    ReplyDelete