Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Is She The One? The Quest For My Princess Continues....


On several occasions I have discussed my desire to meet someone special. Well, a few weeks ago, I was online and meet someone, and we have been talking everyday since. She seems to be a wonderful woman and I am eager to meet her. The only problem, is that she lives in Virginia and I live in Kansas. Still, though people from different parts of the country connect with the internet and it develops into something more. So whose to say it won't happen this time.

Perhaps, I will travel for the first time (since April 2001) in a few months and meet her. The logistics and timing must still be worked out, but we are both talking about the possibilities. However, it may be even more possible after reading an article on ABC News.

She, like me is opposed to credit cards and believes in using cash. Which is way cool, I never thought, I would actually meet someone like that. So, we will see. Anyway, I did want to update you all as I search for my Princess of Thrift. As my debts get paid down, I think I should begin considering budgeting for dating.

****Update...even if she isn't the one that will become my Princess, I still need to start budgeting for dating.****
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

5 comments:

  1. Don't fall for it dude, "she" is really a "he" and a cop trying to ensnare you.

    You've been warned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, a cop is going to pretend to be someone my age to ensnare me. Get a life anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it works out! I know a number of people who have found soulmates online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Kate. I hope so to. Though as I said the distance is of concern to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I hope it works out, keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete