Sunday, June 3, 2007

Welcome Cleaning Recipes to the DebtFree4ever Network

I would like to welcome a new blog to the DebtFree4ever Network. This site is another frugal website. The difference is that this new blog focuses on cleaning recipes.

It is a growing blog, where you can find recipes on how to make homemade laundry soap or bleach. Even a homemade alternative to the expensive freebreze.
again that address is:
cleaningrecipes.blogspot.com/

I will get the links updated tomorrow on my day off from work.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog info. My wife would definitely be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the detergent recipe. But let's see, I think the first time I would not want to make so much. Do I really need to go out and find a 5 gallon bucket??

    This rocks. The world does not have enough gelatinous goo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you could cut the recipe in half or by fourth, as long as you cut all the ingrediants by the same emasurement. What I am doing for my 1st try, is using the powdered version to see if I like it, then I will make the liquid version after I decide I like it that well.

    I did a little test and 1 bar = 1 cup. So what I woud do is save all th soap scraps from your bath soap, then run them through the blender. If you are making liquid soap, using a cup of soap scraps (instead of whitteling a bar and possiblly cutting yourself) and putting it in the blender with your 4 cups of water (or at least 2 of them) and liquify the mixture before boiling it, would be a great way to save time there.

    ReplyDelete