Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Free Home Schooling Resources

Last night at work a former co-worker, who I hadn't seen in a long time came into the store. Not to surprising since that is the store she lives closest to and I am now driving across town to get to work, much like she did when she and I worked together.
The purpose for this is to tell you about a great website that she has. Perhaps if you home school, you have already heard of her. If you haven't then you need to find out about her and her website.
She is known as the Educational Freebie Queen, and her website as you might have already guessed provides the readers hundreds, maybe even thousands, of homeschooling resources, especially those that are free.
If you have read this blog very much, you know that I love free. Well I don't home school. I don't even have kids, but I love this site.
Cassandra has no idea that I am writing this little review, but I thought it was a perfect topic as I am sure their is at least a small percentage of my readers, who home school.
Go ahead and take a look, I think you will be surprised at all the resources out there.

3 comments:

  1. Oh thanks I have some friends who home school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right. I didn't know you were writing this until I saw that you signed the guestbook. Thanks for speading the word. I am in hopes it will help other parents save money while homeschooling. I had to learn the hard way on how to find these resources when I first started homeschooling & I want to try to help other not go through that like I did. Thanks, Kevin! I hope people will take advantage of the resources on my site. :-)
    ~Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. i DO homeschool my kids, and I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate this link. I've bookmarked it, and it will be high up on my "to examine closer" list.

    ReplyDelete