Tuesday, June 26, 2007

SPONSOR: DebtHelp.com

I was recently asked to review a website. My first thought was oh no, what am I to going to say. I hate trying to review anything, unless I feel strongly about something and can really give my opinion one way or the other. The other issue was, as anyone who spends anytime at all reading my blog knows, is that I hate debt. I follow Dave Ramsey's teachings and as such I hate any kind of debt. I do not borrow. I know that while consolidation loans can help a person get out of debt, most of the time the person just gets theirselves deeper into debt.

Dave's Advice: student loan consolidation can help, but only under certain conditions:
  • Lock in the interest rate, don't try variable rates
  • Don't extend the term of the loan
  • Pay the debt off early with focused intensity
  • Never borrow money again


Of course Dave recomends another website, but with these rules in mind, I began looking over the site.

DebtHelp.com offers a wide variety of debt CONsolidation products, but specificly for this review we are focused on their student loan consolidation product.

I was impressed with the websites look, it was easy to navigate and find your way around. The website, if I had student loans still, would certainly be a place I would consider to consolididate my student loans. Go ahead take a look, it is worth your consideration, if you have student loans to consolidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment