Friday, June 8, 2007

How Many Went To Sonic Yesterday?

With all the advertising they did about last nights event, I wondered how many of my readers went to Sonic last night. Customers at the store I work at, told me that the nearby Sonic was really busy. Traffic was backed up to the highway, sort of busy.
Maybe somehow you missed it, but Sonic was giving away free root beer floats last night between 8pm and midnight.

So after I got off at 10 pm, you can bet I stopped by the closest Sonic and got my root beer float. However, I went beyond that, when I got back to my side of town, I stopped by the one a few blocks from my home and got myself a second one.

So how many of you also stopped by your neighborhood Sonic last night and got you free float?

2 comments:

  1. I have seen many commercials over the years but have never lived anywhere that had one or even seen a Sonic in my travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drove 45 mins there and 45 mins back for me free root beer floats.
    I went through the drive in twice and parked and ordered once, so I had 3 root beer floats in all. I ended up spending alot of money and taking sonic home though, so their adds paid off.

    ReplyDelete