Sunday, November 26, 2006

Welcome

After trying to post monies received from PayPerPost, Blogsvertise and Adsense in the side bar of my regular blog (www.DebtFree4ever.net, I thought I would take a lesson from LeighAnn and post my receipts and thank you's in a seperate blog, that will be linked to the main blog.
In addition, I have been contacted this weekend by a gentleman that wants to sponser my blog for the next year. If I accept his offer, their "ad" will not only appear in the side bar of DebtFree4ever but also on this ThanksYou page.

Let me get started by bring everyone up to date. I am about $17,000 in debt not counting the $3,000 IRS tax debt.

So far I have only received money from the montonizing of my blog (totals received so far, as of today):
PayPerPost $51.50
BlogsVerTise $27.50
Google AdSense $113.10

I want to thank each of these revenue sources.

If any private individual wants to "donate" to help with my debts they are welcome to use the paypal button or to send a gift (cash, small items, letters of encouragement, whatever) via the U.S.P.S.

Thanks again, I am shooting to become debt-free by the end of 2008, although I am hopeful that I can do it all in the next year. A daughnting task, considering that I only make about $19,000/year.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you, you are going to get this debt paid off and never go back!

    ReplyDelete