Monday, November 6, 2006

Seen Bush Yesterday


President Bush spoke to about 6,000 people who filled the Kansas Expocenter in Topeka, Kansas yesterday. As one of those in attendance, as a volunteer, assigned to keep the press in their assigned areas, I stood in position beside several secret service agents.

"Whatever you do, don't believe the prognosticators -- the pundits," the president told a cheering crowd of fans at the Kansas Expocentre. "A bunch of them have already decided that the verdict's in. But they forgot the folks in Kansas haven't gone to the polls yet."

- President Bush

I want to encourage everyone to vote tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. All I want to know is - did you have to use force?... And did you get secret satisfaction in doing it?...that is regarding holding off the press. We need more courageous souls like yourself. You are kind of like a media minute man (A citizen who stops illegal entry by a hostile egressor).

    President Bush is an incredible speaker. He is very likable and I love to hear him rally the country to victory over radical Islam and I also love to hear him tell of our country's real economic growth through lowering taxes. keep up the good work my friend. Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am glad u felt u did ur american duty, but to me Bush hasnt done anything to help keep me from becoming or staying debt free so what is the point of your blog entry on a site that is suppose to be responsible to help us financially make a profit in our lives unlike Bush who has made money of oil tycoons in Iraq!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, this post had nothing to do with finances and served merely as a post to remind people to go vote. No matter which side of the political spectrum you are on. I never said what side I was on, nor if I even supported the guy...truth be known in 2004, I was like Lincoln Chaffee, and voted against the president...only I voted 3rd party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!

    I hope all is well. I just wanted to let you know that I am now DEBT FREE!

    Thanks for all your support this last year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness good patriots went to the polls this year.

    Let's hope the new congress can undo the mess GW's got us in, ey?

    ReplyDelete