Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving from the Frugal One


Happy Thanksgiving. I know, I know, Thanksgiving was a couple days ago. However, my family and I are getting together today. A chance to see cousins that I haven't seen in years. One in particular, I haven't seen in 18 or 19 years. Since, we will all be at his mothers home, I am hopping to see the cousin that was one of my better friends, when I actually got to see him. I am taking my corn pudding (see recipe at: My-Online-Cookbook.com and a pan of candied yams.

Corn Pudding is a recipe that is pretty frugal to make and oh so delicious. I only had to buy one thing that I normally never buy, to make it. That ingrediant was an 8 oz box of sour cream. If you have never had it, I encourage you to try it out. My favorite recipe is the Jiffy corn pudding. However, you can also find a copy of the recipe made from scratch, if you are one that prefers to go that route.

I know, I haven't been posting much recently, but I promise, that things will get back to normal before to long.
God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!! Corn Pudding cuz. I am definitely going to have to try making this one myself. I brought Mark some home also and he loved it also. Great job!

    Tami
    spagrlkc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete