Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thank You Page Created

Taking an idea from LeighAnn, I have created a seperate blog to track and give thanks for the little bit of extra money and gifts that I receive. I tyhink this will work better then trying to keep track of it on the side bar.
You will notice that the spot on the side bar, where I had tried to track those things, I have placed a link to the new page Kevin Thank You's.

In addition, I have been contacted this weekend by a gentleman that wants to sponser my blog for the next year. If I accept his offer, their "ad" will not only appear in the side bar of DebtFree4ever but also on this ThanksYou page.

Let me get started by bring everyone up to date. I am about $17,000 in debt not counting the $3,000 IRS tax debt.

So far I have only received money from the montonizing of my blog (totals received so far, as of today):
PayPerPost $51.50
BlogsVerTise $27.50
Google AdSense $113.10

I want to thank each of these revenue sources.

If any private individual wants to "donate" to help with my debts they are welcome to use the paypal button or to send a gift (cash, small items, letters of encouragement, whatever) via the U.S.P.S.

Thanks again, I am shooting to become debt-free by the end of 2008, although I am hopeful that I can do it all in the next year. A daughnting task, considering that I only make about $19,000/year.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kevin. I've seen your comments on different blogs and figured it was time to come and really check out your blog in depth.
    I like your layout. Your link list is really well done, too.
    I can tell you've put a lot of effort into this.
    I also like how you incorporated Leigh Ann's idea for the "thank you" page. That seems to work well over time because you can see all of your past "thank you's" at the same time.
    I never realized that the different online advertising services could pay so well. You've made almost two hundred dollars from them already. That's free money.

    Keep up the good work. You'll be out of debt before you know it.

    -jag

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have total confidence that you will get this debt paid off faster than you imagined.

    Stay focused and remember......... You owe them money....YOU DON'T OWE THEM YOUR LIFE!!

    ReplyDelete