Tuesday, May 9, 2006

We Are Growing

This blog is beginning to be discovered. I started only about 6 weeks ago, after listening to John Cummmuta's CD's, "Transforming Debt Into Wealth" (TDIW). Since then, I have began attending Dave Ramsey's, "Financial Peace University," siminars. Very interesting and very simaler teachings, as you have read in my past posts. When I started out I only had 2 or 3 visitors a week, then that became 3 or 4 visitors a day. Then yesterday, one of my posts was mentioned in the "Carnival of Debt Reduction wk 34," hosted by Frugal For Life, which by itself brought in better then 40 visitors by the mention alone.





In addition, late last night, I became member of No Credit Needed, which is great, because they are kind of an accountability partner and help you stay focused on becoming Debt Free. They even create a neat little chart, to keep track of that debt reduction. You can see mine, both on their page as well as below:





When I first started this I had no idea how many personal finance blogs that there were out there...since, I have enjoyed reading many of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment