Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Money From The Sky

Ok, maybe that's an over exageration. However, I was not expecting the check that I got in the mail this past Saturday. My dentist sent me a refund check of $20.40. I think it's been close to six months, since I last visited the dentist. I am truely amazed to get this money. I have put it into my Insurance/Emergency Savings Fund. This account not has $134.90. I am slowly working my way up to the $3000 goal. As I have said before, I attend to be there within 10 months. At the end of that 10 months, my intention is to start paying my car/home insurance annually, instead of quarterly. This act alone will save me the $4 convience fee that the insurance company charges, each quarter. The interest alone will more then pay my annual dues to the association (Farm Bureau) that I get my insurance through. In addition, there will be just over $1000 extra to cover emergencies and deductables so that I can raise my deductable to $1000.

currently deductables are:
house $500
cr $250

No comments:

Post a Comment