Thursday, May 25, 2006

Free Samples

I recently found some free samples online. I checked each of these out, and NONE of them have those stupid forms in which you have to buy other items to get the so called free item. Everyone one of these are just plain simple fill out the form and in 4 to 6 weeks you will have the free items in your mailbox.

The links were suplied byUdandi & the craft of money. As she says,

Please do not abuse this opportunity by requesting multiples by using your home and work addresses or submitting your pets names and limiting the opportunity for others :)

Disclaimer: I bear no responsibility for any marketing emails you might receive as a result of signing up!


Ok, now for the list:


Crest Glide Deep Clean Dental Floss

Comfort 3 Advance!


From Wal-Mart

Glad ForceFlex trash bags

Dove Shampoo, Deodorant or Lotions

Reynolds Slow Cooker Liner


2 comments:

  1. I've ordered from both Dove and Walmart and have been very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for letting me know I had two of the same links. That list has been up for months and no one else told me - ha! Happy sampling!

    ReplyDelete