Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Total Money Makeover Audio Book

When I woke up this evenig (I work nights, sleeping during the day) I found I had received a package. This package was a 3 CD set of Dave Ramsey's "Total Money Makeover" audio book. It looks like it is going to be an interesting listen. Of course, I have been listening to the John Cummuta series over and over.

What I want even more then this audio book, is Ramsey's Financial Peace University CD Series. Of course, financially, it isn't feasable unless I short one of my other payments. Which, I could do and still be paying more then the minimum.

The benifits, would be soaking in all the advice of as many financial advisors, so that I can pay off my debts as quickly as possible, and pass on the knowledge, I gain from them, as well as my own experiences to all of you.

As soon as I can finish paying off all my loans that I have included in my save-o-meter, in the right hand column, I can begin paying back the IRS and then be 100% debt free. I am hoping for May 2008 to reach that goal.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete